Ilkley CC

The journey of The ICC takes many twists and turns! Keep logging on to see what Season 2006 has in store!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Wanted - Dead or Alive!


It seems a bounty has been put on my head!




It was noted with interest in Brian Bailey’s superb programme that a reward of 2 shillings will be given to the first man, woman or child to correctly identify who I am.

I did think I was worth more but not to worry!


A clue shall be provided forthwith…

I might be tall, I might be small,
I might be thin, I might be fat,
I’m not the ball, I’m not the bat,
But guess who I am and end this sham!



PS – May I take this opportunity to thank Brian for the privilege of using his excellent photos. They are a fantastic feature to the blog and I know are thoroughly enjoyed.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When will you reveal yourself?

     
  • At 2:25 pm, Blogger Mike said…

    Ey up, a cricket blog, nice.

    I suppose you know who I am, even if I can't guess who you are.

    Are you attending the ICC dinner at the Golf Club on Sunday ? I'll see you there.

    I might come along on Saturday to watch the brothers in law Wheeler (Ilkley) vs. Wheeler (Olicanians).

     
  • At 3:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Its The Hustler all day long. That or Brian Bailey himself... hmmm?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home